10.15.2010

Laser Womb

So, I guess I have a blog now.

Let me just start with a disclaimer regarding my pretentiousness:

I don't have any illusions of grandeur by thinking that this will be the "Cat's Pajama's" of a blog (though maybe that would have been a good name for it).
I just have a lot of thoughts, and have it on good authority that at least four or twelve people might be interested in them. With that said, if you don't like my blog, then kindly go fuck yourself!

Anyway, I thought that I would launch this blog into the outer reaches of your personal space, by starting with explaining both the name of the blog, and my pseudonym.

I was going to name this "Male Pattern Boldness", which is just a phrase that I thought I made-up, and thought it would pertain to many of my themes. As it turns out, however, I was not the first person to think of that phrase, and as evidence there is a guy on this same blog using that name...about sewing. Male patterns, I guess. Hmph.

The Camel News Hour, as my Dad tells me, was an actual mini news hour back in the glory days of television, when cigarettes could not only be advertised on the telly, but could sponsor an entire news show, complete with chain-smoking anchors. (sigh)...A bygone era when Men were men, and ladies were cooking (I'm not a misogynist, someone that hates women. I just happen to find jokes about it to be very funny.) Maybe this will be a topic sometime...

Mr. A. Elbows is an anagram (jumbled up letters of my name). I went to a website   http://wordsmith.org/anagram/  that lets you find anagrams. Needless to say, I spent the entire morning searching everyone I know's name. Some of my favorites, from my name, are the following:

 Able Mr. Sow, Brawl 'em so, Bar me slow, Slam Bros we, Law robs me (hehe), Able worms, Marble sow, Smear blow, Moral webs, A.M. Bowlers, and perhaps my favorite, Laser womb.

I recommend you try this.

Expect more soon,

Sam 

1 comment:

  1. hey sammy baby,

    love the background choice! can't wait to read more thoughts from your brilliant, albeit often times inappropriate brain.

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete